總網頁瀏覽量

2026年7月30日 星期四

My Musik Theora 2026,7,31

 For me !I feel the history, with the Musik !

And there is two kinds of the history !

One is the composer's Age !

The other is the very first time I hear!

I feel my soul is changing !

I am greedy about the Interpretation of my tone and not to disobey the idea of the composers. 

I have always felt that my tone is changing and I play with discovering !

I have known about how delicate the nerve of the great Violinist should be. 

I am still a rude girl for the instrument !

It was a film called 

All the morning of the world !

I have known that, I am the younger sister who 

Admire the feeling of the players  .

Admire !Is the reason I am lovely for the Master's World. 

And, should I be a master someday ?

It is a seed I've bery !

And never mind how it is growing !

沒有留言:

張貼留言