總網頁瀏覽量

2024年6月10日 星期一

Notes

 1,I've heard that many male scholar are frightened about the Beauty of the Women !

Because Women killed Men with out the Kneif !

It is what the history has taught !

2,The attitude I want about the male human is to be Tomo ,I don't need to make up,or dress in famous brand, but my nature, even the athletic spirit, persuade the world that I am innocent about sex ,and middle Sex !

Middle Sex is the best attitude, and play the emotions !

In order to keep the middle Sex, the human must know the Mather Natur. 

Some people are nature to Sex and others may be silly !

Many people believe in that, if one person can know the food, or the herbs  ,he can keep lui même !

But, It's depends, the effects of the herbs for the person !

It is the creeds of the William Shakespeare that 

"Only the Herbl Knowledge is higher than the Wizarding !"


沒有留言:

張貼留言