總網頁瀏覽量

2024年6月4日 星期二

Essay

 Many times, I recalled the memory that we girls copied the lyrics and study the English from singing !

Hard to speak a perfect Achtung for my recording, but I am willing to know, how can people play the voice !

I have received the King Singers in the Catholic Church !I was a klein dicke Jung ,when the British was wondering about me !

I am very positive about the internet's Zukunft !And the BBC was my favorite friend !

My cousin became a preacher in the BBC EARTH  channel and play the media !

I didn't please about his project !But he reached the cinema therefore I preach about, "It is  impossible to arrive on the Moon !The Moon is god!"

And I bleak the whole world !

I refuse to read the article about Armstrong,and give up the holy Ghost of the NGC!

And they told me, "Your cousin is very illied !"

I thought he is somebody!

That is my attitude !

I am very lucky to receive the Holmes, which is a Geheimnis, that the Literature World will be willing to understand now !Holmes teaches me to practice Achtung and learn the flexible grammar !

I should study the Children's Literature, is what my noble friend believes !

The basic French, and advanced German, are my subjects now and I am always working for the new Novel in the mobile world !

Which is a new ground for the Noble Literature Price !

手機文學,您們覺得是甚麼?

有沒有必要存在?

是火星文嗎?


沒有留言:

張貼留言