總網頁瀏覽量

2024年6月4日 星期二

Essay

 I was between the ideology of the Cambridge and the Oxford !

The Oxford is the people who want to recalled and give back the authority to the Old Gods!

I am very happy with the idea that the first sky is the Turtles Shell and the first woman is someone who helps the Turtles !

And she looked like snake!Because of the mother wanted to surround her children !

The idea of the snake, is to shelter the chicken from the edges, which means, the truth !

The chicken is the people who never respect the flowers, they will pregnant for selten kind of flower ,and the Snake sympathy for the chicken, because the snake doesn't want to praise the beauty neither !

The snake will eat the Bambu baby, and give birth the baby ,which is Bambu become the chicken !

I am Horse and was romantic about the flowers !I 've already knew it is sin to eat a flower !

I repent !

沒有留言:

張貼留言