總網頁瀏覽量

2011年6月30日 星期四

Book Review for Wuthering Heights

Long time ago,when I was a teenager,I had chances to read Wuthering Heights,I made decision to only peek the structure ,but not to put myself in.Do you know why?Because I prophet someday I will read it in original language ,and I would be fascinated,for I am someone who never spoiled my taste! 
English classical literature had no rustic and violence,because England was very civilized. 
And female writers had their own room ,because their fathers adored them!So does Bronte Sisters,I cherished their works from I've begun to read! 
Old Catherine and her daughter were very similar in looking,but different in character,the Mother was deep and sentimental,the daughter was naive and happy.I couldn't suffer when little Cathy was jailed, 
a lark lose her freedom!And did you felt that little Cathy and little Linton were the original idea of another beautiful story"The Secret Garden"! 
Besides,did you feel the slight evil of romance was redeemed ,when Heathcliff died in repent? 
To be honesty,this novel jailed my mind for a while,because of I was totally fascinated! 
I haven't seen Wuthring Heights on film,but,only words had enchanted me! 
How could I ask more? 

沒有留言:

張貼留言