總網頁瀏覽量

2012年6月13日 星期三

Who's Doing Miracle

I've pursued Christine life since the third year in the law school.
When I tried to use my free-will to judge to believe-or-not to believe ,it was a chaos!
Especially when many heretic power wanted to charge my faith and believe!
And I had awfully sick in spirit at that time ,till gave up my study at law!
And  many people showed me that some prophet had healing power ,but,I felt even worse.
Since that time,I kept the question in mind-----What is miracle??
                                                               -----If a true Christine life proves miracle why can't I?

I was awfully sicked for many years ,and I felt an impact inside my mind----
Maybe I haven't deserved the miracle and all I should do is to fallow His moral expectation!

It was a long journey !
And my life has gradually transformed!

Now for me to concern ,I felt miracles are everywhere !

The apostles will do miracles in Jesus name,and it is not in an idolatry  worship ,but it is the power to
"Change Bad to Good"!
For example ,the educator use Love to change a child's personality till the child represent his integrity!
The doctor and medical scientist  use Love to diagnose ,changing a patient's life!
They are apostles ,doing miracle because of love although many of them ,wouldn't show of Christine faith for many reasons,because they were too meek and humble that they don't want rewards!

Besides,the great nature are full of miracles ,from a seed till a rose!
                                                                 ,from a the rain till sunshine!
                                                                 ,from the earthquake to the tornado!
It is the almighty Creator's power,everything changing is a miracle !

Because the breeze is blowing so there is God!

1 則留言:

  1. Was your Facebook hacked? There've been some weird updates on your account.

    回覆刪除