總網頁瀏覽量

2012年10月26日 星期五

Fairy Tale

Sonia was a happy girl,and she was six,with black long hair and deep eyes.Sometimes she would complain about the bad weather,but generally speaking she was a delightful child.

Someday,Sonia walking along on the way to library ,and she thought---I will borrow this and that.And it made her very excited.Then when she was hemming a song she felt a noise from the bushes beside .It sounded like crying but very odd !
"What's there going on?"she asked
"None of your business!"a voice answer
And suprisely she saw a very small caterpillar  march on the ground and he was weeping.
"Mr. caterpillar!May I help you!"
"No thanks!Go away now!"
"But,Mr.caterpillar ,hearing your weeping sound truly makes me heartbreak!"
"Really!How could a human girl ever know my heart,which is ,a very small heart?!"
"Because I have compassion!"
"Okay!My compassionate young fellow ,please help me to reach the highest rose!"
"You mean the purple one with gleaming dewdrops ?!"
"Clever!"
Sonia with very much care ,using a very thin leaf ,neatly carrying the caterpillar on the purple rose.
"Now!Here you are ,you could enjoy feast!"
"Very much thank you,human girl,and.....what's your name?"
"I am Sonia,Sonia Brooks!"
"Now I have my very first friend who is Sonia Brooks!"
"It's my pleasure !Mr.caterpillar!"

And there was the bell rang.
"It's my mobile,my mom left me message that she will join a bridge party and pick me home later!"
"I see!Then you will read more in the library!"
"Yes,and I wish to study caterpillar's life today!"
"It's a good phenomenon,but you could also play with me for a while!"
"So,tell me what's our game today?"
Sonia and Mr.Caterpillar both sunk into ponder.
"Give me one of your hair,the longest one!"
"But,what for?"
"You'll see!"
Mr.Caterpillar using the dewdrops and black hair to make a beautiful necklace.
"This is for me?"
"Of course ,because we caterpillar has no beautiful neck,so it is for you,my sweet girl!"
"Thank you !Mr.Caterpillar!"
"And now!Go to the library to wait your Mom and put me in heart!"



........to be continued.......

沒有留言:

張貼留言