總網頁瀏覽量

2012年11月7日 星期三

Change

These days,I'd changed a lot.
Hard to begin,but I have to say---The judgement day has begun ,not suddenly to come ,
but,come with catastrophe .And,the attitude one face catastrophe will be judged by God.

My life catastrophe wasn't huge,so do I suffered psychiatric disease,because God tempt me very deep,
He tempt me every thought and mind.

From high school,I've wished to join famous college,and study with all my might,but suddenly I fall,mainly because of psychiatric disease.However,I keep a good appetite for genius works and holy words ,you know,when you are down,it cheers you up!

I used to refuse every others ,pursuing only Catholic ,but this summer,when I did my best to be a "Good Samaritan",I lost my treasure property ,at began ,I was very annoyed ,and I blamed every suspect ,(I lost my phone and mp3,wallet ),it was painful,but I wish to let it be ,for once ,I'd stole ,I reminded,although I was a kid ,I've sinned,with Catholic way ,I've repented for long,and I thought God wouldn't mind anymore,but,with my charity began,He gave me disaster.I wished to let it be,but I blamed with evil wishes ,then,I wished to worship Taoism and Buddhaism ,also do I let the church be!

I am a Taiwanese ,also a Chinese ,once,for my Catholic faith ,I ignored  my tradition,but,He broke me to rebuilt me.I felt harmony with my heritage now,and no more irritation for religion.I still have many treasure life  goodies ,although they are not so expensive ,not famous brand.

And, I am still changing with Tao .

沒有留言:

張貼留言