總網頁瀏覽量

2018年11月21日 星期三

Note 2018/11/22

Note1,I couldn't use Germany Keyboard ,because I insist on writing Calligraphy ,Germany refused to read my Deutsch,I feel pity ,but I am proud to be a Chinese and Taiwanese.

Note,2For silence people,music is extra .Many great Men refuse to choosy about music.If a student choose classical,he will also receive equal rock-and-roll.I let my music be!Because I'm not better than the music of nature.

Note,3I cannot stop asking the gods,if the Creator was God?They reply me,the Creator is the Mother Nature,no one know where is She ,nor how does She looked like,She is in everything,and all in one.There is not a only God,but all the gods,and the upmost one is the God who is totally bright.But,sometimes gods think they were right ,but many other people don't agree with.I mean ,the gods against mercy and kind was truly existed. Only the gods launch war,human-beings are all weak.But I don't know why people don't believe in mercyful gods?

沒有留言:

張貼留言