總網頁瀏覽量

2011年1月3日 星期一

DEVOTE TO HEIFETZ-------TEN VIOLINS

In this village,no one doesn't know him.He lived alone,in the corner of market square.
It was a cabin with heavy mess and dust,usually very quiet and peaceful,only if in the Sunday afternoon,it seems like many people sang out loud from the cabin.And the one who lived inside was a old man with a very smart cat.Hear said they didn't need to visit any place but people from all over the world wrote poster cards to them.

This village was as tradition as when Mozart was born,and people in this village would like to walk to the market square and gift the old man fresh fruit and milk.Because he was too old to work,no one know his past tense ,but everyone respect him.

It was a beautiful afternoon,a boy who got lost in his trip,he came to the nameless village.And he was a happy creature,he sang beautiful songs and said HELLO to everyone.He was about ten or eleven ,with brand new white shirt and blue pants.Besides ,he dress a hat with pink -blue ribbons.
That boy was very innocent ,he heard music from the cabin.He was very  uncertain about if it was
properly to knock the door that time.So he decided to watch from the window,when he came to the window,that cat was a bit of angry,because she was taking sun-bath.The boy said
"Sorry !Cat!May  I listen to them singing?"
"Keep quiet young fellow,my father was very focus !"
Then he saw the old man was conducting and about ten boys were there singing together!They sang the songs which he has never heard of,but wonderful like dreams.
He couldn't help to sing with them, with very quiet voice.The old man still noticed him and turn back.
"My boy!You cannot sing alone!Join us!"
"I worried I am not so classic!"
"Yes!You do!"
He came inside and fund out that there were ten violins on wall and the old man was making a new violin.
"Where are them?Your Choir?Where have they been?"
"Sweat young fellow,there were only me and the violins,include Lily--my little cat."
"I am very sure there was a choir in the cabin,I am  absolutely sure!"
Lily,the little cat jump on the desk and said
"It was violins singing their holy ghost!"
The old man smiled and gave the boy the brand-new violin he just made.
He shivered and said
"I cannot play violin!I could only sing!"
"Sing by your violin!"

My dear children !
It was the story Jascha Heifetz told his sons, and his sons told their sons and daughters.
It was a real story how did Heifetz begin to play his violin.
And for many years I told every children!

沒有留言:

張貼留言