總網頁瀏覽量

2011年1月1日 星期六

Orthodox Lost



Greek Orthodox clergymen sweep the floor of the Church of the Nativity in the West Bank town of Bethlehem.
Thursday, Dec. 30, 2010


Read more: http://www.time.com/time/today-in-pictures/0,31511,2040282,00.html#ixzz19qojUMiF

Ideas of Blue Lark:
1.Greek Orthodox is a mystery for me!I love them especially because of the novel"War and Peace"!
In that book ,this religion was very symbolism and deep.But I don't know why in this picture ,there
would be Orthodox clergymen  in Bethlehem?East Roma Empire didn't root in Israel!


2.Would the power of Greek Orthodox alive in this world again?
I think the  power of Orthodox had withered away,because Russian Empire collapsed.Paganism occupied Russian for more then half century.I've known Russian try to feed back their lost faith,and
I am very happy for them ,I respect Orthodox because of I am someone like Alisha!


3.Although we are Catholic,we should bless Russian find back their faith for Jesus!
No matter Catholic or Orthodox  we are Christian!

沒有留言:

張貼留言