總網頁瀏覽量

2011年2月27日 星期日

Isolated Existence

I live in the way of isolation,but , friendly to my neighbors!
I choose to focus on my relationship with God but fallow His will to feel and love my neighbors.
In other words,it was God who loves and I obey.

Have I ever exist?

What is the price of my life?

I come to learn how to reach heaven.
To reach heaven is not because I am so great and strong,but because I give up the mortal price value,and receive His mercy .
Once and once again,we said"Your kingdom come,on earth as in the heaven"
This sentence is nuclear of t my faith.
I do my best to be a peace maker and  His helper on earth in order to build His kingdom.
And this is just the reason and value of my life.
To live !Till I qualified the membership of Heaven.

I like to go to the nature along,and feel the vigor of creatures.
To feel what God wish me to learn ,what is the true compassion for every grass and insect.
Every creature is my neighbor,but not only the one next door.
I am not doing any kindness or charity,but feel God's words by mind.
It is Him who combine the creatures in love.
And heaven begins from a very small seed inside our mind!

Only when the catastrophe come,we obviously feel how do our neighbors need!
But,to love someone is not always to shelter and benefit him!
To love our neighbor is to understand and bless each other.
Just as God doesn't always feed us but tolerance our limitation.

To exit is to be like God!
Don't be shock!
He create us human-beings as His kind.
Only when we sense we exit with God ,then ,we reach the value of life!

To be like God,is to have a heart like Jesus!

沒有留言:

張貼留言