總網頁瀏覽量

2011年3月14日 星期一

The End of World

The catastrophes came one by one.
I believe in the End of World would come soon.
In order to pass the Judgement Day,I must do everything Jesus said.
Donate to poverty  only be with daily necessity ,love my neighbors ,
forgive enemy and to be without hatred .........

Do everything God request !
Jobs and romance are not so important!
The one who pray will go into heaven but not the other who had done a lot of works!
Besides,in the heaven there is no one married ,why should I insist on earth for the love letters!

I must loose my weight as quick as possible!
Because for us Catholic ,we will resurrect with the figure on Judgement Day!

I don't want go to department store for fun anymore!
In Taipei,every stores cooperate with Japan,I don't want to be easy and funny in front of them!

Mourn for Japan!
Mourn for New Zealand !
Mourn for Queensland!
Mourn for those who haven't awake!

沒有留言:

張貼留言