總網頁瀏覽量

2012年9月9日 星期日

A Stray Man's Diary Chapter.4

Someday,the doctor came to my bed in emergency room ,he observed my legs ,I dressed a fake leg ,and it was not so comfortable ,besides,my whole skin was allergy  .
"Seems like you are getting better and better!"
"No problem doctor!I 'm doing well !"
"Emm.....Today you will move into ordinary room ,can you?"
"Can I also see the nurse and my old friend often?"
"No!You cannot disturb ER's regulation !"
My old friend curiously watched me and said
"Young fellow!You will do very great improvement without me,go ahead!"
And soonly ,two male nurse move my bed away from where I used to for two months .
When we passed by the front door ,my "Girl Friend"was there ,she was smiling to me but hardly could I speak anything!

The ordinary room was four share one ,how awful !They are all uncivilized !Totally not!They steal wine,cigarette ,and deserts !And a gentle man like me was totally shamed .When someone represent his bad habits ,a librarian like me ----righteous and honesty -----should digest him,but,they never respect me .
There was a young one ,with bear and stinky smelling ,he tried to close to me .
"Hay!Buddy!Do you want the cigarette!?"Then he cough with a bit of blood .
"Take care of your lungs!"
"They are old but functional!"
"You don't jog me,they are badly illed!"
"Maybe!So what!Life is short!I'll smoke till the end of my life!"
A old nurse knocked our door ,and peeked inside,
"Gentleman !If anyone smoke?!I could smell !"
He throw away his cigarette and dressed a silly smile ,said,
"Nanny I am a good boy!"
She was strict and sharp,skinny and tall.She walked in ,spy everything with her shinning eyes,
"You cheat me !Give me all your cigarette!And now!"
My accompany was very timmy and gave her his cigarette box.
"Nanny!I'm sorry!"
"You are a bad child!And so do you,new patient!"
I smiled but without words,because she reminded me my mother!

After she left ,he opened his CD-player ,and there was a few Marlboro !
"How could you suffer  life as jailed?"he asked me.
"At least there are enough food and clothe!Look!My leg!There might be impossible for me to carry heavy
books on shelf,and even make love.......I don't know what should I do in the future!"He seemed like very confused ,lit the cigarette and said.
"Tomorrow will be in God's charge ,but today,we share our brother love!"

The little birds on the branch were  very moved ,and they cry
"Then ,what's happen to that cute young fellow?"
"He died,and I had no excuse to live in hospital!And so do I stray away!But ,how far could I stray?"
"Till heaven!"the bird said
And suddenly ,in front of the stray man, there was a huge rainbow from sky till earth.
"Run!Before the rainbow disappear!It is your miracle!"the birds said .
He was kind of hesitate ,but he decided to run ,he run with all his might on the huge rainbow!

In front of the door of heaven ,there was another stray man ,and he looked just like a smoker!

.........the end........

p.s The next day ,policeman fund out a handicapped strayed man in the park ,and he wasn't breathing .

沒有留言:

張貼留言