總網頁瀏覽量

2018年10月17日 星期三

Note 2018/10/18

Long haven't I written in English,I wish to apologize and have your tolerance.

Last year ,I reach artist and in sane ,I couldn't  sleep full but my art was great,I had even been an true archaeologist and invented a deserted Temple about Han Liu.And that Temple made me violet ,I threw China and Jade ,doctors emergency called me to hospital ,I'd heard I was therapy by Quinine,but only rumored .I felt I lose artist's romantic ,but sound sleep .

I cleaned out many clothes ,therefore, I must keep my okay shape ,or God will laugh me!

Life is hard!I thought I 've  done great ,but the hospital sex sham to me,they want look my nipple,I 'd  danger been touched ,because I cry awfully so did they that me be.Besides,They Tug of war to me when I terribly lay on bed.What I anxious was somehow I lose my art talent !

But I should take a rest .And rebuild my art of words gradually.I am still young for eternal  life.

After all ,my family would moved to the country side ,I wish to know Mother Nature more ,and be a traveler !

沒有留言:

張貼留言