總網頁瀏覽量

2011年4月21日 星期四

How Large is the Universe?

This is my review from the film of youtube.And I believe that not only me think so!

If we mankind seek to know the universe and how it was made,
It would be a bit of like building the Barbel Tower,
When our ancestors tried to know where was God living.

What would happen?
Aren't we gradually destroy this Earth?
And this was because of "His Anger"?
I don't know!

I remember Einstein as a humble man from the Creator!
But not  an ambitious man who seeks the Maximum of universe,then blindly thinks himself higher than the creator !
Creator of the "SUPERMAN"theory ,died in the psychiatric hospital,if anyone super than God?

I respect these fighters for human knowledge.
But I know,if we humbled,He show us more,more about the TRUTH!

沒有留言:

張貼留言