總網頁瀏覽量

2011年4月26日 星期二

How Much You Love

What will I find?
Crossing the river,till the next mountain top!                          

"Concentrate on every step!"
How my conscious said.

But ,if nothing was beyond,
Why should I adventure?

The sun was behind the cloud!
And it wasn't clear,
My next passage!

However,
Once I couldn't endure it.
I might totally lose!
Lose from the game with God!
How He built and desert me!

Cause I couldn't foresee,
If the next mountain top,
It is dreamlike!

Once I turn back,
Nothing even a chance!

My steps were harsh!
Danger to fall off!
Danger the biting snakes!

A Blue Bird received me,
On a branch of pine tree.

He looked at me like a wonder!
Then flight between the valley.

I fallow him!
The ray of sun broke out from the sky!

It was a castle in the cloud.
Where God sat and smiled to me!

"Little one!How much you love me?"

"As much as how you love me!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言