總網頁瀏覽量

2012年8月16日 星期四

A Stray Man's Diary Chapter.3

Wakened up,I was in the hospital.And no one was there ,not a normal human who cares about me.I had been crowded by deadly whiteness .
These white people who walked by were all bloodless ,they are not human!They are cold like ghosts !Where should I hide ?They watched me by cameras ,everywhere!The cameras were everywhere!
Beside me was another old man,he slept all the day ,I guessed he is dying ,till someday he snored so loudly then disgorged a lot of phlegm ,and he waked up ,stared at me saying"Young man !This is not your place!What's there going on?You are not sick!"And I lifted my sheet and said"Look!This is my feet !Are you satisfied?"And my left foot was cut,but I didn't hate my right foot ,because they were not equal!

Since that day,we became best friends ,the old man has very bad lung ,but he simply like me.There was a window beside my bed ,I like to opened it ,but after that my old friend will cough like nearly killed."Close it !My dearest!"the nurse said.The noise of busy capital city disappeared .And I was bored !"My leg is itched !Could you give me some ice ?I cannot suffer!"The nurse said"Well,but don't tell the doctor!"That kind nurse was my only romance,since that day!

I read some garbage on bed all the day.They are newspapers and magazines ,and there was also a small radio for me ,I played some old love songs and show to my nurse ,she couldn't stop giggling !I am a charming man!

Again ,I felt powerful,in the hospital!They didn't charge me a penny, but I was heavenly satisfied!Especially the food !The food was just perfect for me .....hum...hum...before I stray along!

"But why did you stray along?Sir?"The other bird talked ,and the first bird said"Don't ask !Just listen!For we are birds!"

Oh!Of course !No one desert me,but I desert them,like desert a jerk ....yes they are jerk!

沒有留言:

張貼留言