總網頁瀏覽量

2012年8月9日 星期四

A Stray Man's Diary Chapter.2

If I knew the tragedy was meant to be in my life,I wouldn't bet my fate!
I was a happy young man ,with intelligence and high self esteem ,besides,women worship me!And it was a awful day because of typhoon ,I finished my daily duty in the library,I was a  librarian at school !My colleague all left the library ,and I was there alone ,I watched the weather outside ,hard to walk ,and I made decision to browser my internet till the storm gone.

It was late afternoon ,the government cancel the half working day for the coming typhoon.Maybe about 5:30,the sky was darken and the wind blew in rage .I insisted to dealt with all the messages on internet ,but suddenly ,it was power failure !The wind kick the window ,the trees outside was bended ,and the glass was broken ,I have no where to hide ,all I knew is to run away.I carried my notebook and dressed in raincoat ,harshly walking out.

At first ,I insisted to run,but the wind was to strong ,I tried to call the Taxi but it was all full ,then I choose to take the bus.At the bus station ,everyone panic like goose .I hold my notebook tight ,after six minutes,the bus came,I try not to be rude for ladies ,so do I hard to get in ,at last ,I climb up one step ,suddenly ,the door was shut ,my left leg was stuck !I remember all the passengers screaming ,and I was painful till fainted .


.......end of ch.2..........

沒有留言:

張貼留言