總網頁瀏覽量

2011年9月21日 星期三

A Beautiful Voyage

I didn't noticed why and how my drawing are all abstract in recent years,maybe since I felt someone stole my dreams!You know I take some medicine before sleep,but I am not a unreasonable person,only if you think my thought and ideas weren't complete and it is unreasonable!I have phychic ills ,but I am very conscious and straight,just like every one!
I love to know how will I have a beautiful mind,and it is not a simple task,many times I felt only melt in nonesense
daily life,I will have a beautiful view.Because when I take it as my target I would lose it!Did I try to isolate myself?Didn't I?I was very grey in diagnose ,and extremly painful,but I've never fallen into danger or evil's temptation,now when I turn back,I know God has never desert me!
Did I heard any voice?You think you are doctor!Yes,but more like inspiration ,and I insist on to give all inspiration upon  God,for I know if I had been seduced by the way,I will fall into temptation!
In those days,no matter how strong I be faithful,they just know how to break my view!
Who are they?I don't know!Maybe some secret society .They hate my mind ,I know!And after that I wouldn't be so proud for my beautiful mind.
No!I don't believe in evil!But the truth is I've left my childhood,and human nature is not a fairy tale!Why I must to leave my childhood dreams?So do I write stories ,because I could make up my lost dreams and I am always on my voyage to a beautiful mind!

沒有留言:

張貼留言