總網頁瀏覽量

2011年9月12日 星期一

A Tough Choice

This season is tough for everyone!When we know enjoyment and pleasure wouldn't last for long!
Each time when I struggle in mind for confusing, I had reached a disappointed view of life,but God doesn't want me disappointed ,and the very next moment,when I hear a bird sing ,or see a sunny morning sky,I will pick up my faith for heaven!
We live in a tough age,the only hope of our future might be our expectation for the Universe ,the universe is still God's creation and we seek Him like lark fly into sky!The universe is the Mother Nature,and the mind of God,and He open His arm to hold us!
But we've always felt lost!I don't want to debate about which one is before the other,the Universe or God,but I believe in we exist because He loves us first,and the Universe is God,what He become and create,where we live and share!
The Universe is all creation,that is the Holy Spirit!And when we recognize it ,we will be beyond live or death,time and space!Life on earth is so fragile and short,why do we insist on to want to hold a illusion target?
A illusion target when we think only material bring happiness,or to occupy is success?!

沒有留言:

張貼留言