總網頁瀏覽量

2011年9月17日 星期六

Shepherd's Plan

If I don't plan anything about anything,then everything would happen in every time!
Do you believe in this philosophy?
And you would say so"But you are not so lucky!Why do you preach?"
Than,I will be very timid and conserved ,because when everything could happen it's nothing to do with fortune!
Geek poets would say no one could change his fate,even some wizards truly count fate,but unavoidable,every wizard must dead,for only God is God,super power is under His will!
Why people were so fun with magic?
When you badly feel your life is control by enemy spell,how awful you would feel?
Why there is spell to make us lose freedom?
It is because you plan something badly and God doesn't want you have!
Spells couldn't hurt people who totally fallow God!
Everything would happen to my life  because I accept my fate, just like every creature is all the same to God!
For God,everything is GOOD!Why  must we human-beings  complain day after day?
We must dead when our time is up,but death won't do us apart if we  won't be put into judgement!
We could still be children with an innocent soul,but,if we badly want to reach something on earth He would want us fall!
I've never known what does God plan about anything,but I plan nothing myself,for He is my shepherd I shall not want!

沒有留言:

張貼留言