總網頁瀏覽量

2011年10月13日 星期四

A Snail's Dream

Why the thunder knocked like trying to break the sky into pieces?

I was covered in the blanket lay on the bed!
Stared outside the window ,yes it was a miserable day!
The grey sky pressured me,raindrops was there
Asking me,where was the sunshine!

I wouldn't want to know the world,
But He insisted to knock me up,
Would anything change?
Under this miserable sky?
I couldn't remember who I am,
I couldn't know if it was day or night,
I felt myself as a jerk ,and not going anywhere!

I hunch myself in the blanket,
The storm was still there,
And I didn't see myself,

Am not I a snail?
Where is the blue lark?

I am only a snail,
Deeply sink inside the blue ink,
And as slow as dying!
Crawling through pages of literature,
And everywhere is my disliked marks!

I heard the thunder so harsh just like fate,
What could I do?
Yes,I heard your words!
But I am not going anywhere!
Because I am only a snail!
And not  doing  harm to any other creature!

I hunch myself in the blanket,
And I disliked the weather!

But gradually the storm was gone,
I saw angels deliver the Gospel to every Meek soul,
They rolled from heaven to earth with the sunlight!
And I was awakened!

Am I a snail or a Blue Lark!?

沒有留言:

張貼留言