總網頁瀏覽量

2011年10月1日 星期六

The Universe After Death-----a note

What is death for you?
My dear friends !When you must give up what you used to and reach another place!
Why do people afraid of death?
Because people cannot see what would life be there and we love earth for it is so far we could see.
I know how people sorrowed for their dead relatives or even pets,
My pet,a rabbit was dead for two years,he died with painful disease,I hold him in arms and told him in mind
"Die in MaMa's arms!"then his life passed away in front of me.It is the direct moment I saw life pass by.
But I couldn't see him living doesn't mean we don't love,many times I could still  feel him under my knees and look at me with wondering eyes saying"MaMa I am still here!"

I don't know how great is human beings in front of the all mighty creator?
If some one,as great as Dickens or Beethovan ,their spirit,would it ever influence the universe?
God has never told us He built the universe for human being,many animals and creatures were made before us.Although in Bible He said He wish Human to be leader of creatures.It might because only human were made with God's image ,but, if God created the world for human beings?
Or human beings were too much self esteem!

Chinese said a hero would dead but with eternal fame,and it is so much like eternal life in Christian .
I mean when a genius or saint passed away from earth their spirit would never end.
I don't know if it should be my goal or anyone of my readers.
But when we know the great of universe how could we certain a human being would be any important ?
Would the universe ever cared about human history?
If the universe ever cared about if I am saint or sinner?

I know the universe so little,and you would laugh me so innocent!
But I believe in heaven,it is where I will see Jesus and my Master friends!
But,where is heaven?
Heaven is inside our soul or in some place of the universe?
If the unknown universe would be a place our soul rest?
Do you afraid?Because it is unknown?

So much I wish to be with God travel in the universe with out limit and boundary.
Therefore,I believe in God and His words,because only He would be my direction,and then my soul won't stray in the universe lonely and cold!

Next time when I travel with God in the universe,I will remember to bring a heavy jacket for my arrogant friend Nietzsche!

沒有留言:

張貼留言