總網頁瀏覽量

2012年5月30日 星期三

Deep Breath

Aimless but never disappointed .
Weak but not discourage.
For many years were I ,
Hadn't known what is the emphasis of life!

How do you know me pursue heaven,
And I had given up the earthly price value!
When people ask me,
"What's your job or diploma !"
I would laugh myself ,
Nothing big deal!
And for many years,
I had forgotten how hurt it was ,
When I thought it was a game for enthusiasm ,
But I failed!

God don't want me mortal,
So cannot I reach my zeal !
When I was totally deserted by the world,
All I could see was the spirit of friendships in mind.
Although they are far away,
But they must be in heaven waiting!

I insisted on to talk to God.
He insisted on to want me leave ambitious .
And ,I obey !Totally but gradually !

Till some day ,
I felt the earth embrace the heaven!
And I took deep deep breath !


沒有留言:

張貼留言