總網頁瀏覽量

2012年5月8日 星期二

Fairy Tale--4.

And ,it was after all their life back to normal,Steve and Lora dealt with their life without excitement,someday,they took walk together in the April wind and dizzy raining.

Steve was holding the black umbrella and Lora dressing a yellow hat.

"My dearest Steve!Why sometimes raining could be also fun but some other times it was just so dull?"
"Like today?Today ,it is dull for you?"
"Maybe,but not totally,because at least we talk!"
"I don't know!I couldn't think up a brand new game for so long!"
"So couldn't I,and all I could do is to humming around!"
"Like the Pooh Bear.....humming after bees!"
"Genau!"
"Exactly!And do you humming a new melody for me?My little sister?"
"Emm....I've heard a song from a friend and I danger forgot it .....maybe it was like
Brother Sun and Sister Moon ,I seldom see you seldom hear your tune....."
"So sad!Sad melody...."
"Could you say it is sorrow?"
"Genau!But,where did you learn this?"
"From a friend,a small creature!"
"How small?Danger liked the Piglet?"
"Not always!He is a boy,and very sweet!"
"Lovely!If he is also good at day dreaming ,just like both of us?"
"Even better!And he like to draw,and he said it was Future!"
"Therefore!He was a prophet in day dreamer's way!"
"Yes!Just like both of us!"
"Then we should visit him!"
"Steve!Do you know that he is illed?Badly illed,and he called off the school for more than one week!"
"Then we should visit him urgently and desperately!"
"But ,what should we gift him and his family?"
"Only best wishes and flowers!"
Lora and Steve hunched and pinched bunches of wild flowers.

They walked by the church yard,and there was a grey small house very nearby ,with bushes and roses outside,the grey house seemed deserted and isolated.
"Here we are ,my brother!"
"How do we call them?"
"They are Winegardener family ,and the boy is Freddy !"
Lora knocked the door and knocked ,there came a voice
"Here we are !"
And the door opened a white fat cat "Meow !"welcomed them with staring round eyes.
After the cat ,a woman show up,she dressed in shabby clothe ,very very pale,she twisted her fingers just like her eyebrows .
"Mrs....Mrs. Winegardener !This is Dickens !I'm Steve Dickens and my sister is Lora!"
"Em.....What ..what's your business?"
"We've heard about your son is sick ,and my sister and I wish to visit him ..."
"This is for your family!"Lora gave her the beautiful flowers.
"We are sorry about....if  eggs or cake was much more efficient!"
"Don't say so !Mr.Steve Dickens  and lovely Lora!Please come in !Freddy is sleeping,please to keep quiet!"

They walked in.The living room has a lamp with dimming light and a large arm chair in the corner ,the big white cat gracefully lay on a cushion peeking the unexpected guests,and the air was full of the smelling of herb medicine.No one noticed the rain was stop,and the wind  also.

"Please sit!"Mrs.Winegarder said
And the old cat jump on the floor then arrogantly left.Steve and Lora sat on the old and muddy sofa.Lora wondered----"Who makes the sofa so muddy and slide?"
They received hot tea from Mrs.Winegardener.Lora was playing the sugar.
All of a sudden,a very tall and obviously sunburned middle age man came from the front door.And his feet were very muddy ,seemed like a farmer.
"Hello!Kids!Are you my baby Freddy's schoolmates?God know how much he admire your adventure ,ah....let me take of my boots and rain coat !"
"Don't worry Mr. Winegarderner ,we are casual !"
Later they drank tea together and share some homemade cookies,Mr. Winegarderner's face was so bright but winkled and when he shake hands with Dickens ,his hands were full of strength and kindness .
"Freddy is sick for one month ,oh!My sweetest child ,how he dream a pair of strong legs but he couldn't!But he has never complained,oh!My poor little Freddy!He hardly can walk and sore for two weeks!"
Lora was worried and said"How did the doctor said?"
"From my Freddy came to the world ,doctors said he cannot survived ,but,he is always an angel !"
"I've prayed for Freddy since I'd known he is illed.Is he your only child?"
"Yes!And he is as fragile as my mother,but not like me and my wife,their forehead are both unusual fully ,and so intelligent but quiet..........."
"Father!Who are you talking to ?"
Look to Freddy's bedroom ,he walked trembly to the door ,dressed in  white gown ,unbelievably looking to them!
"Oh!My baby ,you must put on a jacket !"
"But ,Mrs.Winegarderner,isn't he walking ?"









沒有留言:

張貼留言