總網頁瀏覽量

2014年10月17日 星期五

Our School chapter.5

This day was boring till biology class.
Miss Huang was dressed in green shirt with long white pant,Her horsetail was longer and longer.Joe doesn't like her manliked eyewear,but it makes her respectable.

"Joe,don't space out,tell me what did you heritage from your father, and mother?"

Everyone watched him with curiosity, and he said
"My curly hair was from my father, my straight thumb was from my mother".
"And tell us about your temper?"
"My temper was totally from my father, I'm easy and slow temper ."
"Where did your family come from?"
"Middle East,but my Mother is Taiwanese."
Many local students made noise,because Miss Huang prefer blood mixed,that made them annoied.
"Miss Huang,if blood mixed was fate,for Chinese, marriage is fate,but who match bloodmixed?"
"Stop noise! The evolution is charged by exception!".

The School bell rang,Joe's younger sister was outside,crying because her monthly come.

沒有留言:

張貼留言