總網頁瀏覽量

2014年10月17日 星期五

Our School chapter,6

Lucy sat on the banch ,Joe didn't know what can he do.
"Joe ,I'm diey!"
"No,you are not in pregnancy, monthy is small task,that's what I'v heard!"
Miss Huang walked out and asked,
"Lucy,have you dressed pad?"
"Yes ,I do,but I still feel painful!"
Miss Huang took out the pill that eased the pain from her bag.
"Joe,can you give her a cup of hot water?"
"yes!"
After Lucy swallowed the pill,she felt better.
"Miss Huang,why some girls dont
need to endure monthly pain?"
"Because God've already match them with Mr.Right!"
"Why can't I?"
"Because you've not yet blossom!"
"Should I take the pill every time I monthly pain?"
"It is depended on how much you can endure,but it is not harmful to your body!"
"Thank you, Miss Huang! Monthly pain means I'm still a child,and actually, I am happy to be forever child!"
"Someday you'll fond true love,and don't forget how did you feel in childhood!"

沒有留言:

張貼留言