總網頁瀏覽量

2022年9月2日 星期五

France Asked

 1,Why can you guess the words ?

A:I have read "Roots and Front ",of the words !

2,Do you want come to France ?

A:I'm hesitated !

3,Why do not you choose Japanese ?

A:Because Japanese  is Chinese 's language purples !

4,Why can not you read Japanese ?

A:I have never put my mind!Why do you worried ?I have no ambitious about Japanese !

Q:Because they want us to give you up!

A:I am illied !They are mean to Han in Taiwan !

My illness is coming from my admire of Dostoyvsky!

Since they think I'm illied ,I must give up their language !

Because they want condemned me wrong in thoughts !

5,Why can't you grow up chass?

A:I have never steal from the Bees!

6,Who is your teacher ?

A:I haven't begun the French language class !

I just received the Candide from Amazon, 30 minutes  ago. 

I would like to follow the tutor I found in Internet !

7,When can we start the French Class ?

A:After two weeks !I hope Remi is a Brother !

8,How about Nicolas ?

A:I would like to study the French Bible, with him!But  from next new year !

And I'm preparing to study the Candide with Remi.

9,Where can you find French Bible ?

A:On Internet !

10,Where is your best school ?

A,I'm Soochow University !

11,They said you were special !

A:Because I am Childrenism!

12,Do you want him to teach you Bible ?

A:It's possible !But too treasured !

沒有留言:

張貼留言