總網頁瀏覽量

2023年10月22日 星期日

A Short Novel ~Chaos

 It was a beautiful Sunday. No one compete for the Holy Family. I don't want to know, why couldn't I sound sleep !

I've dreamed about, a Father blame me, He said "You have every sin ,you are not angel !"

And I couldn't sleep 

I sat down on the bench in back and saw the Philippines were happy about the community, but I know they would never know the Philosophy !

God won't blame the labor for wrong thoughts !But my thoughts were in the  chaos !

~~~~~~

The best cartoon, was the Mr.Bean ,when I played the swimming. Till one day, I felt been insult, because of the men's naughty, I chose to leave the swimming pool !

~~~~~

I saw Goethe, I believe in !On that Sunday, he meet me outside the church !We didn't say a word !The only reason  is ,I want to be beautiful for comparing him!

Can't you wait for me ?

~~~~

I don't know how to contact him !The one who looked like Goethe.

 I tried to hiking along.Till one day, in the chilling winter, I saw him dressed in red sweater and cry on the street. 

He was in the serous skin disease.

~~~~~

I saw a neighbor Philippines, carried a little girl, who was blood mixed, and showed to me  ,they just can sex!

Therefore !They can sleep !

~~~~~

I have been rest ,Because of swimming along !

沒有留言:

張貼留言