總網頁瀏覽量

2024年1月11日 星期四

Kevin Asked

 1,Do you want marry ?

A,I don't want to marry, but be friends !

2 ,Who give you money ?

A,Education program !

3,What is your salary ?

A,I can't not know !

4,Do you want to be bought for me ?

A,No!I will be with the creeds "Give us this day our daily bread!"

5,What will the new government give you ?

A,Be a officer and write about the will in the policeman department !

6,Do you pass the exam ?

A ,I am a policeman with out uniform !

7,What can I do for my life !

A,You have great heritage ?

A,Yes!

A,Do you feel it is holy and meaningful, to join the Police officers ?

8,How about your language ?

A,I would watch the port !Some one between the policeman and the post officer !And send the international post !

9,Are you in the graduate school ?

A,I am advanced in language !

沒有留言:

張貼留言