總網頁瀏覽量

2024年1月27日 星期六

Mobil Story ----Suzi' bike

 "Do you know, Jason can predict the question of the exam ?"

"But he looks so frustrated, I can't respect him !"

"Do you know, he talked about your ground in Art and Law ,he told  us, that you are the chosen one !"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Jason is a swimmer !He would never say that he has two worlds !But he has no evil intent, about the positive world !When it is impossible to swim, he will go to the Bar ,and  drink the Jim with his secretary. 

She was a blonde girl like him!She is Lorla !The reason Jim matches her is only because of, he needs many Taxi!

When the Taxi arrives, he shouting "Get out Lorla !I need alone !"!

The next morning, Lorla sit on the table and say "My dear Lord, this is your Branch!"

Jason is a Duke, but the world has no admire for him !

He knew the beautiful Chinese Classmate should be a Duke in the Chinese Old Years !

He had heard about how difficult she swim, and truly great in hiking !

They called the Chinese Suzi ,but she felt glad !Because she respected Suzi , just like all the other !

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Lorla could not suffer the way Jason draw the truth looking of Suzi. 

Till someday, Suzi picked up the memory book of the year.

She feels shock  and looking for Jason !

 Lorla said "We are together, do you know ?"

Suzi replied "I can not believe, I look like this !"

Lorla said "Buy it, if possible !"

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

In a afternoon, Jason slept on the lawn. 

No one knew how he talked to Hera 

"I am so painful to swim and drunk !Can I kill myself !Can I ?"

"I don't want to be a fish man, but I am blond !"

Suzi suddenly carried her bikes and said 

"Do you know how to enjoy the iron horse ?"

Jason smiled and said "One thousand bicycles in Pei -jin",

"One thousand and one for us !"Suzi replied. 

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷



沒有留言:

張貼留言