總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月1日 星期日

Fairy Tale2

Lora hold her story book,and read it under the Pine tree in the forest.Steve became somebody at school.Every girls and boys fascinated by his adventure,and Lora felt very ignored.Lora and Steve were best playmates,but not now anymore.Lora played along,but her other girl friends only wanted Barby's tea party,no one every know she dream an adventure ,a true adventure as Steve had!
But the forest wasn't so quiet like Steve had said.Lora heard wolf cried in the deep wood.Lora was frightened  and carried the book ran and ran.My Gosh !Lora was lost in the wood!
Lora was a girl who had always dressed in pants,and good at sport.Especially jumping is her advantage!Father called her"My little Deer Lora"and she felt very proud !For a while,she calm down and slowly walked,and found out her book was lost by the way.Poor Lora!
The sun was setting,she didn't cried,because she believe in the drwaf will come,just like Steve had said.She was thirsty , hungry,and cold.She knew she must keep walking,although she was tired.The Moonlight shined a path on the ground,a silver path Lora fallow with.There was a cabin between two oak trees.And the  cabin shine with dimming light.She knocked the door.
"Who was there!?This is Bibo Very Old!"
"Hello!I'm Lora Dickens ,and I'm lost!"
Because Lora was a very small girl,therefore Bibo didn't look unusual,just be with a big head.
"Dickens family is what I received not so very long time ago!Please come in ,young lady!"
It was a cabin with chime,and there was boiling coffee on a pot.
Bibo had her a mag with hot coffee
"Please be seated !Make yourself as comfortable as you wish!"
"Thank you Mr.Bibo Very Old.You are the kindest drwaf I've ever met!"
"Of course!No other Drawf would be kinder than me!"
Lora seep the hot coffee and felt very cosy
"Sir!Had you ever found out my old story book in the woods?"
"We Drawf do read !But which book do you mean?"
"1001Nights!"
"Oh!I know it ,it is Arabia fairy tales,that me check my shelf!"
There was a large shelf in the coner ,which covered with heavy dust. Bibo moved a chair and stand on it.He used a duster to sweep the shelf.
"Here you are!It was my favorite book!"
"It is exactally the same book with the one I lost,but could you tell me how come it is here?"
"My young lady,it is a book which recognized it's belong!"
"Such a mystery!"
"Absolutely !"
"Could I read it now!?"
"My child!You should take some sleep!"
"But we both drank some coffee!Let me read till sleepy,please!"
"Okay!But don't make any wired wish ,or Gypsy would blame me!"
"I've heard of Drwaf and Gypsy live together!"
"Many times!Especially when we discuss about astronomy and climate !"
"If it was a meeting?"
"Sort of!But sometimes we held party,too!Especially when we have gust!Like You and Steve!"
"How I wish to be a Gypsy with  foresee eyes!"
After she spoke out her wish ,the cabin shake and shake ,the ground broke ,a tunnel show !
"Bibo!Where would the tunnel lead to?"
"Lora!I'm very certain ,it is the tunnel to the Gypsy's Nest!"
"The Gypsy's Nest!What a place!Let's finding the way!"
They took the lighter and crawled into the tunnel,Bibo went first Lora fallow after,and unexpectedly, they met the Moles' family.
"Who do you think you are,you rude drawf,and a very insolent human-being!"
"I'm very sorry Mr.Mole !We are looking for the Gypsy's Nest!"
"Not so far!But no way turn back to human world!"
"Could you tell me why?"
"Because Nazi want murder all Gypsy,the tunnel will disappear very soon!And Gypsy will hide for ever!"
"Oh!My goodness!"Bibo looked at Lora and said
"Should we give up,Lora?"
When Lora tried to asked her conscious ,she felt her heart was heater and on her left palm,a eye appeared.
Naturally she saw a Ark ,the Ark was in storm but no harm would suffer it!
"We must tried to find them,they will be on voyage!"
"If Gypsy was in danger,Drawf would never turn away!"
"Bibo!I'm happy to hear that,it will be an true adventure!"
"That's go now!"
And Mrs.Mole said loudly
"Young fellow!Do you want cup of tea?"


Bibo and Lora crawled in the long tunnel,till they were both sore.
"Lora!There was the light,very close by!"
When they both stood up all they could see was dozens pf sharp spears focus on their neck.
They were all Gypsy!
"Bibo!Who is this stranger?You betrayer !"
"No!She was one of the chosen!She belong the Foresee Eye!"
"Who you are ?Outsider!"
"I'm Lora Dickens who was a human-being and now try hard to be your friend!"
"You've stolen 1001Nights?"
"No!We share!With my brothers!"
"What did you see by your foresee eye?"
"I saw your Ark!"
They took away their weapons and murmured
"May I go on the voyage with you?"
"Baby little girl,do you know your brother is looking for you?"
Lora danger forgot Steve ,she felt her heart heat again ,and a eye appeared on her left palm.
And Lora saw Steve reading 1001Nights in the cabin ,and he said
"I wish to be with Lora!"
Lora was very glad!
"Bibo ! Steve will soon  find us!We would trip together!"
"Come on !We will soon depart !"
They pulled the Ark into the ocean and it was dawn,the sun rose from the horizon .
"But my brother!"
"We cannot wait!"
From the ray of sunshine ,a whale swim toward the Ark ! It came closer and closer!
A boy rode on the whale!It was Steve!


It will be a Great Adventure! 





沒有留言:

張貼留言