總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月8日 星期日

From A Plain Author

What is my topic today?
I got to write something!But why?
Because.....I heard God wish me write!
However,I'm not a philosopher today!
Will I be a fairy tale writer?
Or just to write like talk....like a essay?
Yes,I should!To write a essay,for every thirsty soul!

Taipei have rained for days,I don't know what should I play,I am not so enthusiastic about internet,neither music instruments.I think raining day make me depressed.And I haven't caught any chances to happen in love.
Maybe my mind is very empty now.And I like to find food and look my little maid cook.I like to play food,but,only simple brauch!My favorite was french toast,fried toast covered with liquid egg.After it was done,I felt very contributed,because it is absolutely delicious and comfort for a hungry mind and stomach!
And I don't make plenty drinks!And I drink low coffeeine coffee!My life is very plain....
Because it was raining and chilly for days.So what can I play?
Yes,I know,I should write fairy tale 3,but I 'm reading something that might change my way,and I don't want show now!
Do you know my friends and families are all busy about wedding life?
I must say I am very selfish,life is very short,I don't want to burden myself by another part.I only want to make sure that my poor soul will go into heaven!Then it's a deserved life!Since I've single for so long,and life is short!Why should I find trouble to myself?In heaven,there is no marry and be married!
I don't play romance!
I would play words and music ,then people would notice me!
I'm not lazy nor diligent ,but I wish to keep in a lovely world,by every lovely friendship.
I felt God told me He "like" me play everything.
However,I'm not so enthusiastic about anything in a raining and chilly season.

I'll stay at home all day today.I miss my piano room in the chapel.But I won't play it , I've been occupied by a project about Myth.And I miss my Web -Friends,I am talking to web-friends .....
Have you ever known a plain person like me?

沒有留言:

張貼留言