總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月11日 星期三

Note 2012.1.11

Hello!Here I am,talking to people who using the net.
If I don't work on fairy tale project,would I drew you mad?
Not always,you would say so,then,I don't work on it!

No one care about lark!Especially when she try to put place,
But it is lark's nature,how could you blame me!

Still no one notice lark,lark is sad.......all lark cry alone,but laugh with fairy tale readers!
Ha!It was real,not jog!

Tell you a secret ,I'm reading something interesting,but,you wouldn't understand ,because it is lark's friend's masterpiece!A masterpiece which would change the dynasty!
No!Even if you threaten on me,I won't tell you a word,it is my secret!
And it is blue lark 's pleasure to keep mystery !
The doctor said"Lark don't forget the medicine before sleep!"
How I hate the medicine and doctor!

"Lark is just fine!She doesn't want share her mind,so does she mad......"

It was my known's considerate for me!And you jealous!No one know you !
"Why couldn't you keep quiet,and rest ,ponder for philosophy?"Plato said.
Because I'm not a philosopher,and I don't know what am I thinking about....!

Should I stop reading?
No!If I desire that novel then I must read through it!
And my unstable spirit is just a process for absorbing!

Should I try to be normal?

Then I must take medicine!
But only sick people need medicine,and I want try to be normal!
Then I will throw my medicine away.
But I felt ghost and God both talking to me,how I want peace..........

TELL ME HOW TO REACH HARMONY?????

沒有留言:

張貼留言