總網頁瀏覽量

2012年1月16日 星期一

Fairy Tale3

I rode on the back of a huge whale,Gypsy's ark was very crowded ,and my sister Lora was with them.
We sailed side by side.
"Where are we going to?"I asked them.
"We are going to anywhere !We Gypsy would go anywhere but not be with Nazi!"
"But many drawfs  haven't known!"
"They will come if God agree!"
Bibo was very worried about Jenny Very Young,and he asked Lora
"Could you sent Jenny here?By a wish?"
Lora felt the heart beat again and her foresee eyes appeared!
"What did you see?"
Lora said
"Jenny will take a balloon with many other drawfs!"
A Gypsy elder saw Jenny's foresee eyes and said
"You are the Great Imagine Lady !You are the Great Imagine Lady as in our Legend!"
He hug Lora tightly!
"What's the legend?"
"It's a story about a Holy Girl will lead us through war,and seems like we are possible to avoid the disaster!"
"Only fallow your wish,our ark will pass all danger!"Another elder said.
"But my sister is only Lora!She is a normal girl!She is a little one ........."
"I'm not little anymore!I am a Goddness !Everyone worship me and I despite you my silly brother Steve!"
After the word ,a huge whirlpool appeared on the ocean
"Oh!My God!Our ark is swallowed by the whirlpool!"
I insist on to hold Lora's long hair but useless,the ark was swallowed ,my whale was stronger than the ark and only I escaped,with the whale!
I wished to cry,but I worried Lora would be even painful ,I was despaired and hugged the whale.
"Hay!Buddy!Don't cry!Be like a man!I know they are fine!"The whale said.
"Mr.Whale!Are you talking to me by inspiration?"
"I am talking to your mind!"
"Thank you to comfort me Mr.Whale ,I know we feel each other heartbeat!"
"Buddy!You should wait for a drawf ,she will soon come!"
"Oh!I 've heard that Jenny Very young will take balloon here!But how could she find us!"
"Don't worried ,if God wish ,everything possible !"
"But Bibo is not here, neither!"
"Oh!Mr.Dickens if this is your pet?"
I heard a voice from sky ,I couldn't watch clearly ,because of the cloud and wind.
"Jenny!Are you there?"
"Yes!Mr.Dickens I am coming !"
I saw a red balloon carried a basket and Jenny sat inside-----for drwaf was very small!
Jenny was not at all a timid girl,she boldly jump and my friend Mr.Whale sprinkled the water to catch her.
For a second ,she rode on my Whale ,too!
"That was a danger!But I love exciting !"
"Jenny! How could we find Bibo and Lora ?"
"They had been attracted by Poseidon!According to a witness sea gull I've heard in air!"
"How could we find Poseidon's palace?"I asked.
"Buddy!It's not a difficult task for me!But Poseidon is famous for bad tempter !He is hard to deal with!"
"Don't worry !Jenny Very Young would do everything to rescue her best friends!"
"Jenny!We three will be together !"
"And don't forget this !The magic book!"
Jenny gave me the book  ,and I know I have to keep the last wish!

Mr.Whale dived into the ocean deep, nymphs show us the passage to Poseidon's Palace.
It was a huge cave in the ocean ,and the cave was bright with the shining light of the  diamonds.Countless mermaids singing beautiful songs around the throne of Poseidon.Poseidon looked at me and said
"Steve Dickens!Here you are!I've wait you long!"
"Your Majesty!Could you release my sister and friends?"
"Good boy!Your sister Lora and you have done a good job for your fellow ----Drawfs and Gypsy!And I will
challenge you and Lora now !"Bring them out!" The nymphs bring out Lora,Bibo and our fellowships!
"Steve!"Lora ran to me and we hug each other!
And the old Poseidon smiled to us !
"My little Lora,tell me now are you a goddness and better than others?"
"No!I am not......I was God's helper ....to rescue the innocent Gypsy.....and because I was too proud so did we meet disaster !"
"Very good!My little Lora and Steve,do you give the wish book to me?"
"But I must make my third wish !"
"So make it now!"
"I wish everyone is God's angel and no one be neglected!"

All of a sudden,a dragon  picked us from the ocean into the air,he fly with the speed of fir and we couldn't see anything!And the next moment we were at home!

Lora and I sat under the pine tree,and the summer breeze surround us with tender kisses !And the pine tree was so tall that hard to see the tree top.............
...........the end..........

1 則留言:

  1. Hello!this is me Susanna,I must public a truth,I am not a prophet,I have no foresee eyes.Only because of I admiring Greek Myth and Legends,and it was very fun for telling a story in that way!

    回覆刪除