總網頁瀏覽量

2014年6月26日 星期四

A Message to Albert Schweitzer

Dear Schweitzer :

I don't trust in any doctors ,but I trust in you ,in the field of European Medical System .
I believe in the famous book store "ESLITE"in Taiwan use my energy to operate ,
therefore,I couldn't sleep well ,I sleep under 5 hours frequently ,and eslite run 24hours because of me.

I believe in I been spelled by Mr.Wu.,and I remember in my childhood, a Family Wu used Chinese Wizard on me,and Miss Wu,吳貴錦,was my classmate.If 吳貴錦's father was just 吳清友?

I asked Buddha what is the exchange ?
Buddha said "You will reach Buddha,and Family Wu pursue Buddha."

Dear Albert ,should I just wake up at 2:00AM ?
Should I went back to bed if I felt tired at 6:00AM?
My biological clock all go wrong!

Life is suffer!

   sincerely your patient ,Sue

沒有留言:

張貼留言