總網頁瀏覽量

2023年1月30日 星期一

Short Story ~Without FB

 Many people are lonely for no reason, but when they conscious about the loneliness, it is alienate !

It was a bright day, I go home as usual, the bus was in the time I booked, and the Summer Time was coming. 

I was sleepy !Because of the Middle Exam !I stayed up for one night and without complaining about my girlfriend quit the date !

I didn't blame her !Maybe she monthly come!I was even, canceled the mobile,to prohibited myself from the argument !She is rich ,I am poor, it's true !

I want to let her be !

When the bus to 台中,was arrived, I feel my nose was running!

When I look through the window, she carried our younger schoolmates' arm and laughed away !

I turn on the lights !Recharge my phone !I found her face book was deleted, and the scarf she knit was lost !

沒有留言:

張貼留言