總網頁瀏覽量

2023年1月23日 星期一

German Asked

 1,Why can't you buy Eslite?

A,Because I am single !

2,Why can't you buy English ?

A,Because I want Scuvdiving!

3,Why German is Scuvdiving?

A,Because it is talked-about where is the truth !

4,Why do you choose Philasophy?

A,Because I want to be in Ordnung !

5,Why do you know the Ordnung ?

A,Because I am reasonable !

6,Do you want marry ?

A,I want to be super and free!

7,Do you want marry France ?

A,Not so really !

8,Are you virgin?

A,I have never intercouresed!

Q,Who can prove it?

A,NTU hospital !

Q,How old are you ?

A,43

9,Why do you focus on reading !

A,Hobbies !And not only !

10,We will trade with you soon !

A,Thank you !I know das Geld das wir brauchen !

11,We want meet you !

A,Do you want date me in the Goethe Institut ?

They can telephone me !

12,The Celloists want to see you !

A,It is my pleasure !

13,Can we date now ?

A,As you wished !Am Aben!

14,Please bring your violin !

A,Thank you !As you wish !

15,What do you want to eat ?

A,I am vegetarian !Just coffee !

沒有留言:

張貼留言