總網頁瀏覽量

2023年1月23日 星期一

A Short Story~Cacoroch

 It was a rainy day. All I could find is the daul and grey. I deeply breathe, and look through the window, if there's a friend, who I could trust in ?

And share the isolated ark ?

Why do I believe in that I am the chosen ?

It is the Faith naturally be with me !But no one dare to preaching about it, because to preach, would lose the chosen !

It was 3:00pm.I left the apartment, and carried the umbrella, walking to the newspaper station,and wishing for a cup of coffee .

No one spoke a word!The world is in black death!I found a seat in the crowded room, and reading the news about our government's policy, in the future !It is harsh that DDP will fall ,they're truly kind and generous. But DDP love not France and Kultur, they want the masculine Czech !

Why the woman behind my chair, continued to sweap on my hair ?

When I turned back !She said "There is a worm!"

I could feel the truth, my head is bleeding !I sweap myself and caught a carcoroch!

I hold it and release it into the street !And I knew a truth ,he might be smarter than me !

But should I want a Coke again ?

沒有留言:

張貼留言