總網頁瀏覽量

2023年7月22日 星期六

Samuel Asked

 Q,Where can I buy a Violin?

A,Buy a basic from 功學社!Or use my old instrument !

Q,Can you borrow me a violin ?

A,Of course !

Q,How much does it cost ?

A,My dearest !I must replace the strings !

Q,How much do you need ?

A,I would buy strings and fix it !It is older than you !

Q,How much should I give you ?

A,Just to play !Don't worry about money !What should you worry is it might not be so functional like your instrument in your home land!

Q,Where did it be made ?

A,W.German !

Q,When can I get it?I buy the strings for it!

A,How can we make a commitment ?Because you know !I am Blanche !Many 妄想症!

Q,I will give you message !

A,Certainly I agree !

Q,Von wants to play, too!

A,I have a new commor for three years, but it is with out the strings, too!I am using the latest violin !Because I have three violins!

Q,If we play in the roof chamber ?

A,Certainly great!I hope to begin from Canon !

But how about Frank?I have heard, he has a cello!

Q,Frank says he can find instrument !

A,Great !But when ?

Q,In November !But Sam wanted hold that German old stuff sooner !

沒有留言:

張貼留言