總網頁瀏覽量

2013年8月29日 星期四

Be Better ~a poem

I want to be better than myself.

I can feel the desire of freedom.
But,the society was my chain.
Chain me in a modesty way.

Where can I grow?!
If I sense the air,I want to fly!
If I sense the earth ,I kiss the soil!

So do I walk along,
In a faraway mountain.
Try to clear out all my thoughts,
Even if my heart beating up!

And the forest was silent.
My heart echo with cicadas' songs.

I heard a passenger said
"There is a himate live on top."

But when I searching for him,
It was misty and raining .

I asked from heart,
"Master,how could I reach freedom?"

And the mountain said
"Don't reach the top!"

I know,
God pinched a youth ,when he was pride on the hilltop !
One saves his breath,when he breath his nature!

When I walking down ,
I could sense people wondering me!
And a small child joyfully asked me,
"Sir,how can I be better than you?"

沒有留言:

張貼留言