總網頁瀏覽量

2014年3月9日 星期日

Morning Note 2013.3.10

In the dew time,I waked up with new wishes,and I've heard Casper talking ,I withdrew my conscious,that I don't frighten with spiritual world,then Casper stop talking.

When I read the Chinese Bible,I felt Europa had fall into sleep ,and i sense Yehwa was watching me behind the cloudy sky,I asked Him what should I plan to do today?He said"Take it easy!"And I made many ideas about the Chinese Bibles,plenty without describe ,but  several wisdom sentences,such as

"A gentleman discover himself sincerely ,and reach  truth  by sincerity !"

I think sincerity is purity ,and true color ,and it was also said----

"A gentleman will walk in righteous without hesitation ,because he train himself sincerity."

We've studied so many creeds,but only several  left for long,and I would like to rediscover them,once and once again!

沒有留言:

張貼留言