總網頁瀏覽量

2016年9月14日 星期三

Talk About Animals

All Man are created equal.Not really!But,all creatures are equal.

If someone neglected a nature resource and took it as bitch ,that was because he couldn't feel the soul of nature.But ,so many China or diamond ,people polish them everyday ,they didn't do any good work for human life.The materials had souls,and love them with wisdom is meaningful life.

But,the animals came to our life to show the emotion of Mother Nature.For short words,they are angels ,God use them to tell us that He love us or not.But for what reason?Because animals don't love money ,and the chosen one give up making money ,similarly ,animals know our heart !

So many people try all their life to pursue the relationship with opposite sex and they are greedy about hearing comments .But,I treasure the moment when I receive the message from Mother Nature,that she love me ,by a bird ,a tree ,or the rain,because human being cheat too much ,and the nature don't know disguise.

I must say ,I enjoy the human civilization ,because God put a lot of loving kind inside my mind to sympathize my brothers and sisters .Certainly ,I enjoy two world,human and nature!

沒有留言:

張貼留言