總網頁瀏覽量

2024年4月6日 星期六

Mobil Story --Buddhism Sausages

 I meet him again ! That old man, with out reason, weeping and smiled at me !I don't know how to describe the strange feeling of knowing that old man's heart ,but, hardly can I find, any guilty of my cool attitude !

I tried to walk away from him, but, his old bike with the smoky sausages make me hungry like slaves, I saw a woman, standing behind the bike  ,and said 

"Good boy!If I had a son, he would be in your age now, but he hadn't bank rup ,it is truth ,we was rich !But how long it was ?Oh!I can see it from your eyelid,you are thirty!But why do you keep the money when you smell our sausages ?You are very hungry !Call me Aunty Sue !Father Smith, if we should share the food ?"

The old man picked up a wood stick, and crossed the middle of the sausage, and said 

"My dear young man, do you want us to gift you ?Frankly receive it!"

The young man replied 

"I don't want to spend the money but I won't be begger to you, I must reach the Temple with out food ,your sausages will disturb my speed!I am doing a hiking ,Do you understand ?"

The old man punk out the sausages and  said 

"I'm better than the Temple !But you are not even my dogs !"

I didn't say a word and left!

After I get back from the Temple I donated  ,it was very late !I was donating to the education of graduate school. And I swear to reach Buddha !

The street's scenery is ambiguous, and I found a few sausages, on the road !

"Oh!It is not so cold, like this reason for reaching Buddha !"


沒有留言:

張貼留言