總網頁瀏覽量

2013年6月1日 星期六

The Bridge Between God and Human

Living in a traditional Chinese family,I've used to ,in every festival we worshiping our ancestors and gods.
Although when I aim goal to be a Catholic ,I 've still participated in this ceremony.
But,from childhood I 'd asked ,"Why gods didn't eat the pig and chicken meat we'd sacrificed ?."
And my mother said"Gods received our minds"!

Now I 've learned much more about the world history,in Homer's age,ancient Greeks had also sacrificed foods and drinks to gods,besides,in the Bible ,Abram was so faithful that he was willingly to sacrificed his son Issac to God.

But,if the gods was really only Receive our Mind or Respect?
If gods would taken away the sacrifice in old days?

I asked this question to gods and I felt He answer me ,"We used to taken away the sacrifice ,but not now anymore,because the human-beings are too self-esteem ,and we are willing to see how far you could walk by your self!"

note:I can sense moon goddess Diana(Artemis) talking to my mind,she explained to me.
"Because Jesus Christ come to the world,He doesn't want any sacrifice but only faith!"







沒有留言:

張貼留言