總網頁瀏覽量

2013年6月6日 星期四

The Secret of Narnia and Rings

I felt the lion in the novel Narnia called Aslan telling me.
I am King Arthur 's servant Merlin.Now been jailed in Narnia.

note:Merlin 'd been cheated by pretty women ,therefore,now wizards are female ,but they would never reach heaven,because they don't love God,and miracle is higher than magic.
Dear friends,how could we save Merlin?
Merlin wants us to pray for him,but,I heard God tell me He want him die ,because he was foolish,although he reborn in C.S Lewis ,but failure again,Merlin asked me if I could merry him,but I merry Jesus Christ!
I know the the enchanted ring was Lord Ring,and it 's power is to make everyone love the belonger ,but I aim goal break the power of darkness ,for I am God's servant ,not king or queen!

Tolkien was the Ring Maker and he told me he was before Merlin,he said he obey me,for my justice move him,and he wants to take away all the rings!

沒有留言:

張貼留言