總網頁瀏覽量

2013年10月4日 星期五

Hope or Destroy

I've never ever been oversees ,but my country has many foreign friends ,and I talked to them and know them!
I've met many Priests ,not only from Jesuit but mainly ,these funny experiment ,make me open minded for messages from the whole world.

My favorite tutor Friedlich Weingardener  ,who was also a Jesuit ,he is witty and charming,many times,when we talked ,he show me how deep is his study for Chinese culture ,Jesuit study very hard ,study and work!

Friedlich told me Chinese culture implored around  the world ,therefore,China lost her root!

I think it is very interesting point of view!And it is the fate of every ancient culture?!

No!Not always!

We Chinese heritage is too heavy ,our classical words are still be readed by many people!
The lost civilizations ,like Inca ,they have very few pupils now ,their words were not as successful as Chineses.

Besides of we Chineses ,Friedlich said,Great Britain had also lost her roots because of  spreading her culture.

"Great Britain's nowaday vulgar style ,is her transform !
Chinese' dull feeling,is also a transform!"

But ,don't forget Russia ,there were many genius there!

沒有留言:

張貼留言