總網頁瀏覽量

2013年5月21日 星期二

An Essay

With a passion for history ,and the curiosity for the world I 've against many before thinkers .
Like what did I disagree about Darwin's evolution,many notes I 've made ,but the most important is "If we human-beings are better than before?"

I think it has two sides .

From negative point of view,we human-beings were very modesty and polite ,kind and gentle ,these characteristics were wonderful but we lose like when we lose Walden or Eden.In old days,if someone against the Empire he could choose to be a heimat ,but,seemed like no one could hide nowdays,and the recollection is noisy like party.

From the positive point of view ,my master friend Laozi,he told me ,morden men are all genius for him,everyone develope himself ,create their life,because morden men don't need to make fire for cooking and bathing  for about half day so do them show evil behavior quickly .

There are still many arguments on both sides ,but I want make a deep deep wish ,that may God enlighten us again ,that we know how to develop "the technique of environmental protection ",therefore,we still save our home ---The Earth.

沒有留言:

張貼留言