總網頁瀏覽量

2013年12月4日 星期三

Helen Was Alone chapter.2

"Hey,Helen,why not join us?We will play ball in the gym !"
Helen's classmates calling her from her back,and they were on their way to school.
"Helen,are you crying?What's wrong?"
Thomas was the first one to find out Helen was very upset.
"I'm just fine,it was dusty and windy!"
"But I didn't feel it!"
The shortest boy in the class Johnny said.
"Silly boys,I said I'm fine!"

Cindy walked fast and hold Helen's hand .She was Helen's best friend from elementary .Helen received a note on small paper from her,and the bell was rang ,kids ran to school.But,Helen didn't join them......


It was a map,title with"Secret Lighthouse".
It was located in Shetzu sand bay ,nearby Tamsui river.Helen had heard of Shetzu ,but it was a isolated place with very few habitant.Helen wondered if she adventured in this day,and give up the final exam!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning it was still grommy and humid ,but Helen want be alone!

In the bus station,she couldn't know which direction was correct .It was at 8:30,business people hurried passing by,Helen felt several eyesight on her ,which were very unfriendly,because of the uniform she dressed.Obviously,she ran away school,and people didn't understand how tough she felt.It's neglack !
For a very sensitive girl!

At the crossroad ,standing a bagger ,dressed in overlarge clothe ,Helen talked to him,"If I give you money,could you give me your shirt?"Helen wanted disguise !"It's dealt !"
Helen gave the bagger 100NT,and she sat beside  him on the road,shared a very big sandwich with him.
"Where are you going?"
"I'm going to Shetzu,to visit a Secret Lighthouse!"
"I've heard of Shetzu,but where is the Secret Lighthouse?"
"Neither me know!"
"But if you wanted to go to Shetzu ,you could took Bus Nr.5 !"
"Thank you!Do you want to eat more?"
"I've enough,happy trip!"
"Bay-bay!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Helen was lonely in the bus,outside the window ,the tall buildings covered the skyline,the MRT was still in construction .Taipei was so grey in this Autumn!Helen wanted to forget her unhappy family,she wanted to see what beyond the darkness,she was pity without a foresee power ,but she want find hope ,day after day,she made perfect score at school,but what could she reach?She didn't know the reason she live!

Behind two stations after the Shopping Center,a old woman carried a little boy ,got into the bus,and sat beside Helen.Helen was curious about them ,because that boy was a quiet child,and his grandmother was very elegant.
"If you are grandson and grandmother?"
"Yes,we are,and my grandson is a very good boy!"
"Where are you going to ?"
"We are going to Shetzu,we live there!"
"Shetzu is a sandbay ?Or a island?"
"It is a delta ,and very traditional.Are you a tourist?"
"Yes!I will travel alone today."
"If you are doing your school paper about Shetzu?"
"Emm......close to be !I wish to discover !"
"I could see you are very strong in character,do you know there is a lighthouse at the Navy's Basement?"
"Can I visit there?"
"Of course !But you must to be a strong and righteous girl,because the soldiers there are very strict !"
"I will be very humble and tough in front of them!"
"Why do you travel along ,tell me the truth?"
"My parents don't want me,they don't care about me!I'm deserted!"
"But ,I could see you've been blessed and treasured ,you see,you are so peaceful!
If any deserted child could be!You should think clearly ,what's wrong with people you love,
but not only think about yourself!"
"Emm.......I wish my Daddy come back,he want make a fortune but he can't!"
"You cannot bin your family,but you could feel them!"
"But I could felt my Father will never be like what he was!"
"However,you will grow up to be a little woman ,no one can stop growing with the time,but in memory your feeling is enternal!"
"But why didn't my Mother come home last night?"
"Telephone her!If you wondered!"
"I will,when I recharge me phone!"
"My little friend,here is a gift I want you keep!"
Helen took it over ,it was a wired transparent but spotty crystal ,and as light as amber!
"Thank you!Aunty !I will never forget you!"


沒有留言:

張貼留言